Updated May 2018
Looking after data
At Jo Allan PR Ltd, we’re committed to giving the best service possible, which includes protecting the data of all clients and participants engaged in our service provision. The security of personal data is important to us. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact George@220.127.116.11
We do not collect personal data from our website.
What you’ll find on this page
- Type of data we may process
- How we use data
- How we share data and who with
- How we keep information safe
- How long we keep data
- How to contact us
Type of data
First name, last name, address, contact details, photograph, social media presence
Employment history, bank account details, career details
How we use personal data
- All the personal data we process is processed by our UK office and maintained and hosted in the UK.
- Maintenance and processing of data reviewed by the directors every six months.
- Personal data is processed by Jo Allan PR Ltd for contractual purpose and legitimate business interest such as:
- Employment processes, making payments
- Public relations services such as press releases, interviews, photoshoots, media nights and other activities and events associated with the business
- We do not, and will not, sell any personal data to anythird party.
- We may in the enaction of business share data with enterprises involved in any aspect of publicising a production as an essential part of being able to provide our services, as set out here:
- Companies and their employees involved in providing complimentary services to Jo Allan PR Ltd, such as: marketing agencies; press outlets and associated journalists photographers and critics; producer companies; theatre/entertainment websites; bloggers and influencers; personal publicity agents/agencies, event management agencies; grooming services; chauffeur services.
- Delivery companies
- Other professional service providers, such as accountants, lawyers and website hosts, who help us run our business.
- Entities that we may be obliged to pass data to under law at their request.
Keeping information safe
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing and retention of data. Network and access security to data reviewed and updated ongoing.
Keeping your information
We hold on to information for as long as is needed to be able to provide and enhance our services to you
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some information as required, even after it is no longer needed to provide services.
You have rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to the data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us using the George@JoAllanPR.com email address.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Jo Allan PR Ltd website or other Jo Allan PR Ltd services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
How to contact us
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using personal information
- Want to exercise any of rights as set out above, or have a complaint
please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact us about privacy by emailing George Fenton at George@JoAllanPR.com. Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at:
Jo Allan PR Ltd
Adam House, 7-10 Adam Street
London WC2N 6AA